Sink your teeth into our grilled specialty mushrooms and Swiss Burgers and get ready for some
flavorful excitement. You’ll simply love our thick, juicy beef burgers topped with melty Swiss
cheese and a heaping helping of freshly sautéed mushrooms.
Cooking Time: 20 min
What You’ll Need:
• 3 tablespoons butter
• 4 oz of fresh sliced Alii and/or Pioppini mushrooms
• 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 clove of chopped garlic
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 6 slices Swiss cheese
• 6 hamburger rolls
What To Do:
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. In a medium skillet, melt butter, garlic, salt and pepper over medium heat; sauté
mushrooms 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine ground beef, onion powder, salt, and
pepper; mix well. Form into 6 equal patties.
4. Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway
through grilling. Place a slice of Swiss cheese on each burger and let cook. 1 to 2
minutes, or until melted.
5. Place burger on roll, top with sautéed mushrooms, and serve immediately.