Mushroom Farm Tour & Tasting: 70 minutes
ADVANCE RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
General Admission: $20.00 per person, plus tax
• Child : $10 (5 years – 11 years) per person
• Student rate with teacher: $10 per person
• Military Personnel/ Senior Rate: $17.50 per person Id required
• Kamaaina rate: $17.50 per person, Hawaii state Id required
• All prices, please add 4.167% State Tax
Tour Times: 9:30am & 11:30am
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Additional times and days may be available for Group Bookings.
Minimum Capacity per Tour: 4 people
Maximum Capacity per Tour: 30 people
Advance tour reservation required with credit card prepayment
Factory Tour includes:
• Food Safety Registration to enter Mushroom Farm
• Welcome Orientation and story of how Hamakua Mushrooms started
• Watch an exclusive video journey of how these specialty mushrooms are grown
• View the different stages of growth through the convenient viewing windows
• Visit our Hamakua Mushrooms boutique to purchase fresh mushrooms and a unique array of mushroom inspired gifts
Arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your tour time to complete the check in process. We are a Food Safety Certified operation and require every guest to sign in.
Our factory provides a clean, germ free environment for our mushrooms, therefore we ask all guests to arrive, with clean clothes, shoes, hands, hair and free of illness, (such as colds or coughs) to minimize the impact to the growing environment. We reserve the right to protect our delicate mushroom eco-system and may deny entry to those who present a risk.
There is no charge for reservations cancelled prior to 48 hours (2 days) before the reserved tour date. Any cancellations within 48- 24 hours will be accessed a 50% tour charge per person. Cancellations made day of tour will be non-refundable.
Call 808-962-0305, email: email@example.com and “Like us” on FaceBook at Hamakua Mushrooms to find out about upcoming events and specials.