Mushroom Farm Tour & Tasting: 70 minutes
ADVANCE RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
General Admission: $20.00 per person, plus tax
• Child : $10 (3years – 11 years) per person
• Student rate with teacher: $10 per person
• Military Personnel/ Senior Rate: $17.50 per person Id required.
• Local Resident Rate: $17,50 per person. Hawaii Driver’s License required.
• All prices, please add 4.167% State Tax
Tour Times: 11:00am & 1:30pm
Monday thru Friday
Mondays & Thursdays – 1:30p only
Additional Days Available for Group Bookings
Minimum Capacity per Tour: 4 people
Maximum Capacity per Tour: 30 people
Minimum 24-hour advance tour reservation required with credit card prepayment
Factory Tour includes:
• Food Safety Registration to enter Mushroom Factory
• Welcome Orientation and story of how Hamakua Mushrooms started
• Watch an Exclusive “Video journey of How These Specialty Mushrooms are Grown.”
• View the different stages of growth through the convenient viewing windows
• Tour includes a simple cooking demonstration using these delicious mushrooms for all to taste.
• Visit our Hamakua Mushrooms Boutique to purchase fresh mushrooms and a unique array of mushroom inspired gifts.
Arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your tour time to complete the check in process. We are a Food Safety Certified operation and require every guest to sign in.
Our factory provides a clean, germ free environment for our mushrooms, therefore we ask all guests to arrive, with clean clothes, shoes, hands, hair and free of illness, (such as colds or coughs) to minimize the impact to the growing environment. We reserve the right to protect our delicate mushroom eco-system and may deny entry to those who present a risk.
There is no charge for reservations cancelled prior to 48 hours (2 days) before the reserved tour date. Any cancellations within 48- 24 hours will be accessed a 50% tour charge per person. Cancellations made day of tour will be non-refundable.
Call 808-962-0305, email firstname.lastname@example.org and “Like us” on FaceBook at Hamakua Mushrooms to find out about upcoming events and specials.