This quick and simple recipe is great on: Steak, as a side dish, on a Hamakua Mushroom loco moco, over pasta with vegetables, and any other creation you can come up with!
What you’ll need:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 oz variety or one kind of Hamakua Mushrooms (sliced)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 cloves cracked garlic
- Hawaiian sea salt (to taste)
What To Do:
- In a broad skillet, heat olive oil till it is sizzling hot (do not cover).
- Add sliced Hamakua Mushrooms (let sit in pan for 1 minute, do not stir).
- Add pepper.
- Mix and sauté for 2.5 minutes.
- Add cracked garlic (mix and sauté).
- Add Hawaiian Sea Salt (cook for 30 seconds)
- Let rest for a minute to let flavors mingle.
- Serve and enjoy!