These meatless slider burgers come packing lots of flavor from our abalone mushrooms
marinated in an easy store-bought vinaigrette. Our mushroom sliders are a welcome change of
pace from traditional burgers on the grill.
Cooking Time: 10 min
What You’ll Need:
• 4 oz of Abalone mushrooms and leave whole
• 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 1/2 cup garlic herb spread
• 8 small slider rolls, split and toasted
• 8 tomato slices
• 8 red onion slices
What To Do:
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine mushrooms and vinaigrette. Close
bag and gently toss until evenly coated. Marinate 30 to 60 minutes. Remove
mushrooms to a plate and season both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a grill pan over medium heat then coat with cooking spray.
3. Place mushrooms on grill pan and cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through
cooking, or until mushrooms are heated through.
4. Remove from pan and drain on paper towel. Cut each mushroom into quarters.
5. Spread garlic herb spread evenly on both sides of rolls. Top with mushrooms,
tomato, and onion. Serve immediately.