Can you imagine the looks on the faces of your kids when you tell them you made pizza for breakfast?!
Cooking Time: 12 min
What you’ll need:
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1 (1-pound) store-bought prepared pizza shell, thawed if frozen
- (4-ounce) Fresh mixed Alii and/or Pioppini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) Cheddar cheese (or your choice of cheese)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, salt, pepper, and milk.
- In large skillet, melt 1 tbsp butter and sautéed fresh sliced mushrooms with garlic, pepper and salt.
- Remove mushrooms and add remaining butter over medium-low heat. Add egg mixture and scramble until firm, but not browned.
- Place pizza shell on pizza pan or large cookie sheet and spread scrambled eggs over shell; cover evenly with sautéed mushrooms and cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is crisp and golden.